|Expert Parent Coaching
with Proven Tools!
A Modern Resource for Today's Parents
Remember the saying, "children don't come with instructions!"
Today, we have a variety of evidence-based tools available to us that were unheard
of when we were growing up.
Youth Quest provides an outstanding parent coaching program.
Youth Quest's Parent Coaching is a “payment at the time of service” service.
Clients are expected to pay in-full at the time of each visit.
Are you a parent who is thinking...
* How do I deal with temper tantrums?
* How do I discipline my toddler?
* How do I stop my children from fighting?
* How do I handle my teenager?
* How can I teach my children to be responsible?
* I want to stop yelling but don't know what else to do.
* I want to stop spanking but don't know what else to do.
* I want to stop nagging!
* I want ideas and support in parenting my gifted child.
Perhaps Youth Quest's Parent Coaching is exactly what you're looking for!
Learn more about Youth Quest's Parent Coaching and see if Coaching is right for
Contact Youth Quest to arrange a free initial consultation. CLICK HERE!
Parent Coaching Plans & Rates
Hourly Rate In-Home Coaching Session: $85/hour
* includes transportation time.
** additional fees for extended distances, air travel
In-Home Session Options
* Observation and Feedback as you interact with your children
* Observation and Feedback via listening ear piece
* Observation only with written observation report * (Observation Report $50)
* Question & Answer session with one or both parents
* Other options by request
Regular Weekly In-Home Coaching Session: $75/hour
Telephone Coaching: $50/hour minimum
Skype Coaching: $60/hour minimum
Monthly Group Parenting Classes: $20 per class
Youth Quest accepts all major credit cards.
Call today to set up an appointment, or complete this online application and
disclaimer and we'll contact you to set up a free initial telephone
919-942-1625 - Mention you are interested in learning more about parent
To get started, please e-mail or fax to 919-869-1387:
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR SERVICES
DISCLAIMER AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT
....read letters from our satisfied customers letters below.
We make house
in your home.
March 2011 - Thank you for your thoughtfulness!
We can't thank you enough for your willingness to help
our family. Thank you for counseling us as parents.
We're not perfect, but now we're on the same page and
we have some tools! We truly benefit from your
positivity and perspective.
Couple in 20's with 2 year old and
baby on the way.